Betty's Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Camping at Othello in Hope

What a terrific way to spend the long weekend with camping!! I decided to go camping a few days before the long weekend after I checked the weather forecast. It was a gorgeous weekend except it got rainy on Monday late in the afternoon. By then, we were all packed and ready to go home. So that was all good. Anyway, the spot that we were at was not too bad but I wished there was a creek or a river that was not too raging to go in and play. But there was still a nice creek that was nearby for me to at least wash my hair even though the water was icy cold. There were about 16 of us at this campsite and it was sure a lot of fun to be able to do stuff together. We went hiking, took a few spins on the ATV and played horseshoe pitching. Even though I wasn't that good at the horseshoe game, I still had an awesome time. One of my favourite things about camping was 'cooking'. I just love cooking in the wild. For some reason, the food taste so much better :0 You should enjoy that the next time you're camping. Not sure when I will be camping again. Until then, Happy Camping!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a real good time, glad the weather was good!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies