Betty's Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there! It was sure a wonderful evening to treat all the mothers in my family (my mom, my sister and my sister-in-laws) to a lovely dinner at Chili Pepper House in Vancouver. After a long day at work and church, I thought I better wind down to a relaxing evening to sit down and enjoy the night with my family. Ray did a race this morning at Golden Ears which was the first series of 5 Peaks. He came first in his age group and third overall. Nice job! I'm sure he would like to just relax for the rest of his day by celebrating Mother's Day :) What a great opportunity to bring my mom out for a dinner before my parents leave for Vancouver to go back home in Brunei for 3 months. I will be joining them in July when it will be my turn to go back home to Brunei for a month. Ray will be coming with me to visit Singapore, Brunei and Malaysia. It will be such an exciting and adventurous trip. I am so looking forward to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies