Betty's Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tea Time

Everyone knows tea is beneficial to one's health. So recently, I have been drinking more tea. I have so many different types of tea sitting at home that I feel like I own a teashop...hehe. Ray and I discovered this neat tea place last Friday after a heavy dinner at Posh Hotpot which just opened not too long ago on W. Broadway. On our way home after dinner, I felt like going for tea so Ray suggested to try Main St. to see if there were any tea places. Sure enough, there was one called Shaktea Tea Lounge. Interesting name though. I love tea so much that I got my girlfriends together for tea at Shaktea located on Main St and 21st Ave. I thought it would be nice to get together for tea instead of dinner. It was nice for a change. It seemed like everyone enjoyed their tea. Last time I had "Premium Rosebud" tea and tonight I went for "Rooibos Chai" tea. Both times they were good! My friends had "Tropical Punch Green" tea, "Honeybush" tea, "Coconut Chai" tea and "Almond Milk" tea. The tea I had gave me a soothing and calming effect :) I would highly recommend this tea lounge and I am even thinking of making it as a hangout spot for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies