Betty's Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Featured on Tri-City News

I had been asked by the BC Lung Association to be featured on a news release for my upcoming event "Climb the Wall". It takes place at Sheraton Wall Centre which I have signed up to run on Feb 17th, 2008. I thought it would be cool to be in the newspaper. So I agreed to do it and on Jan 30th, 2008, they ran the story and posted it in Tri-City News.

To enter in this race, you have to raise a minimum of $100 for BC Lung. All the donations go into the research and programs for the cure of lung illnesses. If you would like to help me raise money, please feel free to visit my personal donation webpage. Thank you to everyone that helped me last year to raise money so that I could participate in the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies