Betty's Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snowshoeing at Cypress

I guess Ray and I are addicted to snowshoeing now or you can call us "Snowshoe-aholics" :) During this holiday season, I intend to introduce my family and friends to snowshoeing. Snowshoeing is definitely one of the fastest growing winter sports. Ray and I went up to Cypress a couple days ago with two of my girlfriends, Monica and Shirmy. It was Monica's first time snowshoeing. We were taking it easy for her because she had two knee surgeries. Luckily, her knee was fine but instead, she was physically tired going up the hills. The hills were definitely not as brutal as the ones on Grouse Mountain. It was really nice up there especially with the fresh snow which made it easy for us to snowshoe. We did the free BC Parks trails. It was nice and quiet here although you would think it would be busy because of the holidays. We will be going to Grouse for another snowshoeing session. If you are interested, you know where to find me. ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies