Betty's Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Year-End Gathering with my friends

2007 is almost coming to an end and here we are again, celebrating the holiday season. Where did the year go? I can't believe it! It seems like I just had the last dinner gathering not long ago. A bunch of friends and I went and dined at Azia Restaurant in downtown last night. The ambiance, service and food were surprisingly good. Neither of us have ever been there. I discovered this restaurant in the Dining Guide provided by The Province paper. I was glad that everyone had a good time and dinner at this 2007 year-end dinner gathering. This holiday season I am planning to do some snowshoeing, tubing, skiing and of course, shopping. Who would want to miss that, right? If anyone is interested in coming out to do some snowshoeing or tubing, write me a note and I will get back to you. Ok...this is all for now. Until then...sayornara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies