Betty's Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Keith Urban Concert

What an amazing performance put out by Keith Urban tonight at GM Place! My girlfriend, Monica and I went and saw him on tour to promote his new album called "Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy World" and we were definitely impressed by him. As you all know, he is married to a very famous celebrity and she is of course none other than Nicole Kidman. At one point of the concert, he actually mentioned her by saying, "Of course I wouldn't want to forget my lovely wife, Nicole Kidman who has been there for me by giving me the love and support and here's a song for her." So the song that he dedicated to her was "Tonight I wanna cry". It sure made me cry and he almost was in tears too. He was thanking Canada for buying his album that puts him in the No.1 spot in the top of the chart. What a nice guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies