Betty's Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

Josh Groban Concert

This concert was amazing and the only romantic one that I have been to. Well, Michael Buble's concert was also a somewhat romantic concert. I guess I lied...hehe. Anyway, I was so relaxed at Josh Groban's concert. He has an incredible and powerful voice! It was just superb. He is a great musician who not only knows how to sing but also how to play the piano and the DRUMS! Just incredible! His new album, "Awake" has given him a lot of possibilities to let his listeners know that he is not just an operatic tenor type singer but also be a pop-ish type singer. I think this is a great opportunity for him to show-off in the concert and I loved it! Check out his new album on here. Hope you will feel the same as I do. I definitely recommend his songs.

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE JOSH GROBAN TOO
however
i haven't been to any of his concerts YET

this obsession has only begun last year after singing You Raise Me Up in choir

i melt from his charm

 
At 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like josh groban TOO
however i haven't been to any of his concerts
this obsession is still young

 
At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love josh groban too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies