Betty's Blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

Camping at Gold Creek in Golden Ears Park

It has been an awesome and busy weekend. My sister and I went down south for some shopping at Seattle Premium Outlet and we sure didn't waste time as soon as we got there. We bought quite a bit of stuff. My sister is planning to go down again this week since she didn't shop enough or let's just say, she didn't spend enough :) I also went camping this weekend with my sister and her family. My parents also came and joined us since this was their first time camping. They loved it! It goes the same for me because I sure needed to get away from the city and experience some simplicity in life. I didn't really want to leave and am planning to go camping again SOON!!! This time, Ray is coming because he was in St. Louis working and I felt that I was missing something from this whole camping trip. That missing thing was no Ray around to have fun with. Oh well...we are definitely going camping in a few weeks. Anyway, I have uploaded some pictures on Picasa web album. Please check it out. I hope that you will enjoy looking at the photos. Have fun!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Betty! Looks like a great time...glad your parents had fun! I also checked out William & Yun's wedding pics...lovely, very handsome couple!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies