Betty's Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Even though today isn't a sunny day it is still nice to celebrate Mother's Day. Yesterday, my family and I took my mom to a Thai restaurant called "Green Basil Thai Restaurant". As you can see from the above photo, it sure was a lot of food last night. We all left there feeling very satisfied and full!

Everyone seemed to enjoy the food even though it was spicy especially the fish dish. Overall, we enjoyed the company of each other celebrating for all the mothers. I hope you all have a chance to bring your mothers out for a nice treat to something. I just want to say this to my mom - "Thanks for everything. I love you and hope that I can be there for you, doesn't matter whether it will be hard times or good times".

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice Betty! It is nice to have all your family together, especially on Mother's Day!

 
At 6:19 PM , Blogger Betty said...

It was nice to get everyone together for a dinner. Though it was hard at first to reserve a table on Mother's Day but we managed to find this restaurant. That's why we had the Mother's Day on Sat night because Sunday was fully booked and busy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies