Betty's Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Last Day of Chinese New Year


My family and I had a big feast at home tonight. Each of us put in the effort of making the big meal for the last day of Chinese New Year which is the 15th day of the celebration. I think there were more than 10 different dishes set before our eyes! I was just stuffed with the delicious food. All in all, it was just fun to get together and chat and drink too. Aunt Loretta and Uncle David joined us for this dinner. We all had good laughs from the jokes that we made. It is always such a joy to have them whenever we get together. I hope everyone else also had a chance to enjoy the last day of the CNY celebration. Hopefully, this year will be a continual blessful and peaceful one for all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies