Betty's Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Weekend in Whistler

What a gorgeous weekend to spend in Whistler!! I can't ask for more than nice sunny weather. Ray, Shirmy, Kim and I skiied at Blackcomb. Even though there wasn't fresh snow, the snow conditions were still good and it was sure hot while we were skiing. I guess the sun is closer as we get to the highest elevation on the mountain. At night, the temperature could dip down to -4C. It was very cold walking around in the village. Now that I'm back, I think I better gear up for my next race which is a 5K snowshoeing race this coming Saturday. I have to recuperate from the last weekend race and this weekend's skiing :) Check back here in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies