Betty's Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ray's 33rd Birthday


"A year older and a year wiser" and that's the saying we are all familiar with. Ray turned 33 today and I took him out for a nice dinner in Richmond at Steveston Seafood House. William and Yun's presence was sure a surprise to Ray because he didn't know that I invited 2 more people to come and join us :) The restaurant definitely has a nice ambience and food was really delicious. I think I will give it a 3 out of 4. Happy Birthday to my sweetie!! Enjoy your day!

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo..the food on the plates were filled...did u guys able to finish them all? StephB

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Betty said...

Well...Ray and William finished theirs whereas me and Yun didn't quite finished, just a little bit left. It sure was good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies