Betty's Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Year End Get-Together Dinner


Ok...here's my review for the restaurant, Sequoia Grill. This place was really nice. Very relaxing atmosphere. I picked this restaurant for the crew to get together because I have never been there before. I have always wanted to try it out even when it was formerly called The Teahouse. I think the name was just changed to Sequoia Grill in the last year or two. Hopefully, everyone enjoyed their meal. I know I did because I had Carrot and Ginger Soup accompanied with Teahouse Mushrooms as appetizers followed by Red Snapper with avocado sauce with cilantro and basmati rice as the main entree. Was it ever good!!! After the meal, we all had desserts with tea, coffee and ice wine. Four of us ordered Creme Brulee. Hmm...I guess it was everyone's fav. I know it's my favourite dessert and it was sure yummy! Even though I had heard some bad things about this restaurant regarding the small portions of food and the bad service, I sure didn't experience any of that. So, there you go. Kudos to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies