Betty's Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

Grouse Grind in the Snow!!!


Lots of snow fell this past weekend and I was bummed about not being able to go up to Cypress or Grouse to do snowshoeing or skiing. I had to work this past weekend at VCC College. Lucky me, I had Monday off which was yesterday, so Ray and I decided to do grouse grind and there were so much snow on the trail. As you can see from the picture above, it says "ATTENTION. CLOSED" but there were still people going up the Grind. It felt so nice and peaceful but the 2-feet of snow made it hard for me to hike up and took me 2 hours to finish the Grind. Despite the difficult hike, we still took some pictures. I also took a few pictures from Ray's balcony to show off the spectacular view of the mountains after a big dump of snow last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies