Betty's Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

Climb the Wall: The Stairclimb for Clean Air 2007

Here goes another climbing race for me on February 18th, 2007. This time, it's an indoor one, unlike the Grouse Grind Mountain run which was more technical and difficult. This race is about getting to the top of a 48-Storeys' building inside Sheraton Wall Centre. In order for me to participate in this race, I have to raise money for this event. Please check out my personal webpage for this race and donations would be greatly appreciated if you can contribute some by clicking on the webpage link. $5 would just make a difference. For more info, go to the main webpage for the Climb the Wall event. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies