Betty's Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jim Belushi and the Sacred Hearts Band

Ray, his parents and I went to see Jim Belushi in concert tonight. I was a little disappointed because I was hoping that he would do some stand-up comedy. Despite that, I still enjoyed a night out watching him sing with his band. Jim Belushi sure has a distinct and strong voice when he sings and a very talented harmonica player too. We were sitting close to the stage and took a few pictures of him. Towards the end of the night, I was up on the stage with other ladies dancing away with him. It was really cool.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, was a nice night out. Go Betty Go!!!!

Judy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies