Betty's Blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Day Countdown Gathering

Aahh...another year has swiftly passed by. Ray and I celebrated the New Year at my friend's house and did the countdown there with 2 other friends. It was fun. 2007 had been an interesting and whirlwind year for me. Though Ray and I had been trying to look for a house to buy but we discovered that with the expensive real estate now, we probably would want to wait till the market cools down. I also did lots of running races and made a lot of friends in 2007. I think I am addicted to the races so this year, I am going to try to do the same races again to see how much I have improved in 2008. I also had been to a few concerts in 2007 but there was only one that really inspired me to pursue my singing interest. That was Josh Groban. He really has a powerful operatic voice. Currently, I am taking lessons with an Italian Maestro and it has been a couple months now. I'm just loving it! Hopefully, I can do mini performances sometime in the New Year. Will keep you all posted on that. Last but not least, Ray and I made a last minute vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii and this was sure the highlight of 2007. We decided to escape to somewhere warm from the cold. It was my second time to Hawaii and first time for Ray as an adult(he was there when he was a kid). I loved Hawaii and seriously thinking about retiring there in Hawaii when that day comes :) Weather was awesome and people are very easy-going and friendly. I think we should learn this from the Hawaiian's. Alright...I have shared my reflections of the past year 2007 and let's hope that 2008 will be filled with joy, peace and prosperity. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies