Betty's Blog

Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Get-together with Soay

I can't believe that it's been more than 4 years since I last seen Soay (the one in yellow shirt). Soay has been residing in Shanghai ever since he left Vancouver to work there. Time really goes by so fast and here we are again with the rest of the crew who I used to hang out with a lot. We went to Azia Restaurant downtown for a nice get-together dinner for Soay. As far as I can remember, the food was great and the service was good too. I sure had fun with everyone and let's just hope that it won't be another 4 years till the next time we see each other again ^o^. Now, I have to hit the sack early for Ray's Marathon and my 8K race tomorrow. Wish us luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies