Betty's Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Kesler One-month Celebration

This is my good friend's cute little one. His name is Kesler and he just had his one-month birthday on April 29th. Carol, my good friend, got everyone together for a really luxurious ten-course dinner at Top Chinese Cuisine in Vancouver. It was sure very delicious. What a great night of laughing, seeing old friends, bringing back old memories from more than 10 years ago and last but not least playing with baby Kesler. My own little nephew, Matthias, who is about 6 months old now is sure getting cuter everyday. The time has really gone by so fast and the next thing you know, they are already in their teens . Let's just say that I am getting older and all my nephews and nieces are growing up too fast. One of these days, I should get a picture of all of them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies