Betty's Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

James Blunt Concert 2008

This was our second time to see James Blunt at GM Place. Going back to Nov 5, 2006 on my blog, I now remember vividly about the concert. It was a slow paced music then but this time, he sure did change it up a bit. It was a more upbeat and a crowd-pleaser concert. Kudos to JB!! I enjoyed it more this time. Ray's aunt was there too and lucky enough to be sitting in the front row where she could just touch him by a stretch of an arm. Wish I was the one...^o^ Everyone got so excited as he started to sing his popular hit song called "You're Beautiful". Other hits were "Goodbye My Lover", "Here We Go Again"and "No Bravery".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies