Betty's Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Celine Dion Concert at GM Place

I'd waited about a year to go see Celine Dion. Yes, I bought the tickets last year sometime in November. You must think I'm crazy about her. You are right!!! I went with two of my girlfriends to see her perform 'LIVE'. This would be my second time to see her performing on stage. The first time was in Las Vegas and she was just as good. We will miss her dearly since this would probably be her last concert. I hope not because this concert was awesome. I would say the best concert ever other than Josh Groban and Michael Buble. She really has a powerful voice and it just amazes me a lot. What a great entertainer!!!

The opening act was great with Gordie Brown as the comedian/singer/impersonator. He made us laugh until my stomach hurt so much. We were 10mins late for the opening act thinking that most of the time the opening act wouldn't be good. So this would be a lesson learned to not be late unless you really know who is doing the opening act. Gordie Brown performs in Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel who impersonates generations of celeb's, politicians and singers/pop culture icons. The next time you are in Vegas, you might want to check him. Trust me, he is funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies