Betty's Blog

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

So here we are in the year 2009. Resolution, resolution....?? Nah, like I mentioned before, I'm not into that. With God's blessing, I hope this year brings me the best of health and joy. I also wish everyone "All the best in the new year" as well.

A few friends came over and celebrated the New Year at our place with some food, champagne and games like Singstar karaoke and Rockband. Let me tell you Rockband ROCKS!!! Ray and I have been hooked on it over the holidays, playing a lot and mastering it to the "expert" level for some songs. Playing on the guitar and the drums was quite a workout. I think I have built some muscles on my arms. I am serious, not kidding at all. Give it a try and you'll know what I mean....haha.

Ray and I went snowshoeing today up at Mount Seymour with 8 other people. The snow conditions were just perfect, couldn't ask for a better weather condition. As you can tell from the picture below, the view of the city from the top of Dog Mountain was just speechless and breathtaking. What an amazing feeling to be up there and to experience the wonderful creation of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies