Betty's Blog

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Wedding Bells / Honeymoon Trip

Hello everyone!! It's been a while since I last put a blog entry. It's been a really hectic summer...well, in a good way :) Ray and I tied the knot on July 12, 2009 at Brock House Restaurant near Jericho Beach. We celebrated this wonderful and lovely day with 180 friends and family.

A week after the wedding, we jetted off on our honeymoon to London first for about a week and then to Paris for the next 8 days. It was my first time to both cities and Ray's second time to London and first to Paris. The weather in London was a bit cold and rainy but overall, it wasn't that bad. In Paris, it was sunny pretty much the whole time we were there but definitely not as hot as the two weeks that people in Vancouver were experiencing. I guess I could say that I was lucky in a way but I just haven't experienced the heat wave yet this summer. Not that I'm complaining. I just love the summer in Vancouver!! The highlight of the trip was indeed the attractions like the museums, the art galleries, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Tower of London, the cruise on Thames and Seine Rivers, du Louvre, etc. Just love the history of the Kings and Queens that ruled the countries. Please feel free to view our honeymoon trip photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

website-hit-counters.com
website design companies